Need help ?
1. Customer account
- How do I create my account ?
- To create your account at the La Fée Maraboutée on-line shop, enter your e-mail adress, which becomes your identification, as well as the other required information in the appropriate fields.
- How do I change my account ?
- Changing your password or your billing information is very simple. Click on My Account and enter your identification and password. One connected, you can see and change your personal information.
- I forgot my password. How can I access my account ?
- When you click on the link "Forgotten Password", please enter the e-mail adress you used when opening your account. Your password will be e-mailed to you immediately. Please check your junk mail and spam box, if you do not receive it.
- How can I subscribe to the newsletter ?
- You can subscribe to La Fée Maraboutée on-line shop newsletter by registering your e-mail adress on the Home page in the Newsletter section at the foot of the page. You will receive the latest news from the on-line shop, and our exclusive offers.
- How can I unsubscribe frome the newsletter ?
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by simply clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the foot of the newsletters you receive. You can also do it in your account, in the My Subscription section. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any difficulty.
- What do you do with my name and personal information ?
- The information you give us to handle your order are only used only in the context of our commercial relations. This information can in no way be shared or sold. In accordance with the Computers, Files and Freedom Law of 6 January 1976, you have the right to access, correct, change or remove any personal data which concerns you. So far as your financial information (bank or credit card) is concerned, this is only used for your payment, with our secure payement partner Adyan. We do not retain of your financial information.
- Can I keep my basket open from one visit to another ?
- You can recover the items that you added to the basket for up to a year (if stock is available), by followinf the steps below :
- Connect, using the same computer,
- And the same browser,
- Use the same domain : https://www.lafeemaraboutee.fr/,
- Go to the same customer account..
- Need help ?
- You can contact our Customer Services by emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +33(0)1 80 06 98 79 from Monday to Friday between 10am and 1pm and between 2pm and 6pm).
- How do I place order on the La Fée Maraboutée on-line shop ?
- To place an order on the La Fée Maraboutée on-line shop, all you have to do is browse the site by going to the products available in the different categories. You can browse by type of product or by looking through the whole site. Choose the items that you wish to buy by clicking on Add To Basket. Once your products are in the basket, you can check its contents by clicking on the basket, then follow the prompts by clicking the Order button. Your order is prepared within 48 working hours in our warehouses, then passed to the carrier, according to the country that you have chosen. Delivery time is then between 24h and 72h after your order has been passed to the carrier.
- How long will it take to deal with my order ?
- All orders are dispatched within 48 hours maximum (within the limitations of available stock). You will be informed by e-mail of the preparation and despatch of your goods.
- How can I track my order ?
- • We send you a confirmation e-mail a few minutes after the receipt of your order. In this e-mail you will find a summary of your order, plus a link allowing you to go to your account and track your order. Your order will go through the following stages: 'Confirmed', 'In course of preparation' and finally 'Despatched'.
When your order is passed to the carrier, you will receive another e-mail telling you this, and giving you the package number which will allow you to follow its journey.
- How can I cancel or change my order ?
- You can cancel or change an order so long as it has not already been prepared by our warehouses. Any changes to your order will be taken into account the same day, provided that you advise email@example.com by e-mail before the planned despatch date of your order.
- Need help ?
- You can contact our Customer Services by emailing; firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +33(0)1 80 06 98 79 (from Monday to Friday between 10am and 1pm and between 2 pm and 6pm).
- What are the accepted methods of payment ?
- We only accept payments by payment Carte Bleue, Paypal, Alipay, JCB, Sofort, ELV, Sepa, Ideal & BCMC. These are completely secured by our partner Adyen, European leader of on-line payments.
- Which payment cards are accepted ?
- You can use the following payment cards in the La Fée Maraboutée e-boutique: Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- How the payment secured ?
- The La Fée Maraboutée on-line shop uses the e-Commerce Solution from Adyen, recognised by the leaders of the financial world. This was developed so that you could make your payments in an ergonomic and friendly environment, with optimum security and complete respect of private life. Adyen e-Commerce is the payment solution adopted by several thousand on-line businesses. You will recognise these sites by the mention Payment Secured By Adyen, which features on the payment page.
- My reduction code doesn't work. What should I do ?
- Have you checked the expiry date of your reduction code? Also be careful to respect the case, and to enter your code without leaving spaces. Try clearing the cache in your browser. If your code works, a text will be posted to indicate that your coupon was taken into account. Codes may not be used concurrently: if you have several, only one may be used per order. After following these steps, and if the code still won't work, don't hesitate to contact La Fée Maraboutée on-line shop Customer Services by emailing La Fée Maraboutée par email à email@example.com
- Need help ?
- You can contact our Customer Services by emailing; firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning +33(0)1 80 06 98 79 (from Monday to Friday between 10am and 1pm and between 2 pm and 6pm).
- What are the systems and charges for delivery ?
- • We offer three delivery systems for France: Relais colis (4,95€) which is *free for every delivery in Metropolitan France, excluding promotional periods, Colissimo 48h (6,90€) and Chronopost 24h (13€) ; and two delivery systems for Europe: DHL and DHL Express.
DHL Standard delivery costs 14€ and DHL Express costs 20€ for Germany Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Spain.
DHL Standard delivery costs 17€ and DHL Express costs 20€ for Austria, Danmark, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Portugal and Sweden.
DHL Standard delivery costs 20€ and DHL Express costs 27€ for Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
Your order is prepared within 48 working hours in our warehouses, then passed to the carrier, according to the method of delivery and the country that you have chosen. Delivery time is then between two and five days for the Standard delivery, after your order has been passed to the carrier. It is 24 hours for Express delivery, after your order has been passed to the carrier.
• Delivery charges: They are calculated automatically at the time of your order according to the delivery system and the country that you choose, and you will see this charge in your basket.
- How long does it take to despatch and deliver ?
- The delivery time depends on the methode you have chosen (Next Day Delivery for any order placed before 2pm). For a Relais colis or DHL delivery, the delay is between 2 and 5 days starting from the shipping date. For a Colissimo 48h or DHL Express delivery, it takes 2 to 4 days starting from the shipping date according to the area/country delivered. For a Chronopost 24h delivery, it takes 24h starting from the shipping date.
- Can my order be delivered abroad ?
- • We currently deliver to Metropolitan France, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Danmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom. The list of countries available for delivery will be displayed after you have confirmed your basket.
- What should I do if I am not at home when my order is delivered ?
- • If you are not at home at that time, an advice note will be placed in your letterbox. This advice note gives the procedure to be followed to schedule the second delivery. In the case you are not at home for the second time, UPS could deliver the package at the nearest Post Office. You will then have to go to the Post Office named, taking the advice note from the carrier and some means of identification, to collect it. You should do this within one week, after which the package will be returned to us.
- What should I do if I do not receive my order ?
- • If you not yet received your package after 6 days and no advice note has been left for you, track your package on the Relais Colis, Colissimo, Choronopost or UPS website depending on the method of delivery you chose. You also can contact our Customer Services by e-mailing email@example.com
- What should I do if my goods are damaged, or if I do not receive what I ordered ?
- In this event, please contact the La Fée Maraboutée on-line shop Customer Services before returning the item, so that you can be given instructions on the procedure to follow. This is very simple: just contact Customer Services by firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Returns and refunds
- How do I return a product, and how long do I have to do so?
- To return a product you don't want, just follow these three steps :
1. Go to your customer account and complete the return form. Then print it out to enclose it with your package.
2. Replace the complete item in its original packing. Good must be returned in their original state for acceptance and refund.
3. Send the package by Colissimo with recorded delivery to the following adress :
THE OTHER STORE CHEZ ADS NORMANDIE - LA FEE MARABOUTEE
ZAC MULTISITE LONG BUISSON, 2 RUE ROLLAND GARROS
27930 GUICHAINVILLE - FRANCE
If you chose delivery by Relais Colis, you can return your goods free of charge by printing out your return voucher from our website (in your computer space) and taking the package back to the place from which collected it.
You have 14 days from receipt of your goods to return any product you do not wish to keep.
- How much does returning a product cost me ?
- If this return is due to an error on our part, naturally the full cost of the return will be repaid, on production of the receipt. If, on the other hand, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you must pay for the return yourself. We will refund you for your goods only.
If you chose delivery by Relais Colis, you can return your goods free of charge by printing out your return voucher from our website (in your customer space) and taking the package back to the place from which you collected it.
- How will I be reimbursed ?
- Your refund will be made to the payment card used for the purchase, in the name of “lafeemaraboutee.fr”, through our secure payment partner Adyen, within 30 days of the date of returning the package.
6. Technical problems when ordering
- I have not received your e-mails confirming the order or despatch.
- • These e-mails may be in the junk or spam files of your in-box: to protect users' privacy, these are becoming increasingly sensitive, for example by identifying e-mails from senders who are not in your address book. We recommend that you add http://www.lafeemaraboutee.fr/ to your anti-spam system and/or your address book.
- I can't manage to make my payment. What should I do ?
- • If your payment will not process, check that you have entered your card numbers and its expiry date correctly. Check with your bank or credit card supplier that the payment has not been blocked. For reasons of security, our Customer Services do not have access to your card details, but are always ready to help you.
- Which browsers should I use to reach La Fée Maraboutée website ?
- The La Fée Maraboutée website is available with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher, as well as on all versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
You can install the latest versions of each browser by means of the following links :
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
7. Informations and Services
- How can I contact customer services at the la fée maraboutée on-line shop ?
- You can contact our Customer Services by email; email@example.com or by phone +33(0)1 80 06 98 79 (du lundi au vendredi de 10h à 13h et de 14h à 18h)